Click Circle from the Profile toolbar. Select the corner center to define the one of the circle. Drag the cursor to define the circle dimensions. Click in the geometry when you are satisfied with the dimensions.
How do I add a constraint in Catia Assembly?
Select the Constraints of Given Components: Select the components, right-click and select xxx object -> Component Constraints contextual command. Editing Constraints: you can cut and paste , copy and paste and even delete constraints. Update an Assembly: constraints displayed in black indicate they need an update.
How do I enable constraint creation in Catia?
option is active (Tools toolbar).
- Select the geometrical elements to be constrained to each others, for example two lines to be set as parallel lines.
- Click the Constraint with Dialog Box icon from the Geometry Modification toolbar. …
- Modify the Constraint Definition dialog box. …
- Click OK .
How do you show constraints in Catia?
Select Analyze -> Constraints . The Constraint Analysis dialog box is displayed. The Constraints tab displays the status of the constraints of the selected component: Active Component displays the name of the active component.
What is an assembly constraint?
Assembly constraints establish the orientation of the components in the assembly and simulate mechanical relationships between components. For example, you can: Mate two planes. Specify that cylindrical features on two parts remain concentric.
What are the constraints available for assembly?
Constraints in Assembly Design
- The Fix Constraint.
- The Offset Constraint.
- The Coincidence Constraint.
- The Angle Constraint.
- The Contact Constraint.
How do I find the Catia toolbar?
Right click at the bottom right corner of the Catia screen, and you’ll see all the available toolbars. Just check the one you want to see.
How do I update Catia v5?
CATPart document and ensure that the manual update mode is on.
- Right-click Hole. …
- Check the Associate stop update option. …
- Enter any useful information you want in the blank field. …
- Click OK to confirm and close the dialog box. …
- Edit Sketch. …
- Run the update operation by clicking the icon. …
- Click Yes to finish.