How do I add tools to Sketchup?
Select View > Customize Toolbar or context-click the toolbar and select Customize Toolbar from the menu that appears. You see the dialog box shown in the following figure, which contains all of SketchUp’s tools. To add a tool, drag it to the toolbar. To remove a tool, drag it off the toolbar.
How do you copy a path in SketchUp?
Here’s how to copy and paste in SketchUp:
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to copy. See Selecting Geometry for tips on making selections.
- Select Edit > Copy from the menu bar. …
- Select Edit > Paste from the menu bar. …
- Click where you want to place the copied geometry.
How do I add something to my toolbar?
On the ribbon, click the appropriate tab or group to display the command that you want to add to the Quick Access Toolbar. Right-click the command, and then click Add to Quick Access Toolbar on the shortcut menu.
How do I add extensions to SketchUp?
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- In SketchUp, select Extensions > Extension Manager. …
- Click the Install Extension button.
- In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the . …
- When SketchUp warns you about installing only extensions from trusted sources, click Yes to proceed and install your extension.
What is path in SketchUp?
Path Copy is an extension for SketchUp designed to help you create multiple different copies of objects along paths. You can set spacing by typing in a value on your keyboard and hitting the “Enter” key.