Select the resources or elements you want to move. You can do this by placing the mouse pointer on each one and clicking the left button while holding down the Ctrl key. Another way is to hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse pointer.
How do I move components in Catia v5?
Rotate Components: Click this icon, click the Rotation tab, select the component to be rotated, choose an axis and enter the angle values. Manipulate Components: Click this icon, click the parameters you wish, select the component to be moved and drag this component .
How do I rotate parts in Catia Assembly?
In CATIA V5 you also can use the buttons of your mouse and the
- To rotate, simultaneously hold down the middle mouse bottom and hold down either the right or left mouse button.
- To zoom, either.
How do I align parts in Catia Assembly?
You can also rotate an element to align it with a reference plane.
- Double-click the item (e.g., a tool) that you want to align. …
- On the Layout Tools toolbar, click the black arrow on Align Side. …
- Select the icon for the type of alignment you want to perform: …
- Define the plane to use as a reference for alignment.
How do I copy parts in assembly Catia?
To copy, you can either:
- click the Copy icon.
- select the Edit > Copy command.
- select the Copy command on the contextual menu or.
- from the geometry area or the specification tree, press and hold down the Ctrl key and drag the selection.
How can a dimension be created in Catia?
Go to Tools > Options> Mechanical Design > Drafting , Dimension tab, and activate the Create driving dimension option. Create and/or modify the desired dimension on the geometry. If needed, you can use the Tools Palette and define the Value of the dimension you want to be driving.
Can you edit a part in an assembly?
To edit a part while in an assembly: Right-click the part and select Edit Part, or click Edit Component on the Assembly toolbar.
How do you change parts in assembly in Inventor?
Edit a Part in an Assembly
- Right-click the part Clamp Sketch in the browser and select Edit from the pop-up context menu, or right-click the 2D sketch in the graphics window and select Edit Component from the marking menu. …
- Start the Extrude command.
How do I rotate axis in Catia?
- Click Rotate . The Rotate Definition dialog box appears as well as the Tools Palette. …
- Define the rotation type: …
- Select the Element to be rotated.
- Select the inputs depending on the chosen rotation type.
- Click OK to create the rotated element.
How do I change orientation in Catia?
You can try dragging the compass to the object you want to rotate and then double clicking on a surface of the compass. Under rotation increment, type the amount of degrees you want to rotate it on the chosen access.