From the SOLIDWORKS menu, click Tools > Add-Ins . In the Add-Ins dialog box, under Active Add-ins and Start Up, select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Utilities, SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library, or both. You can also activate the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library add-in by clicking Add in now in the Toolbox Design Library task pane.
Where is my SOLIDWORKS toolbox located?
The SolidWorks Toolbox database can be located on a local machine for access by a single SolidWorks client, or it can be located on a network location for access by multiple SolidWorks clients. The default location for Toolbox is “C:SolidWorks Data”.
Where can I download SOLIDWORKS toolbox?
Your toolbox can typically be found in the default location in your C: Drive. The entire toolbox folder, by default, is named “SOLIDWORKS Data” and can be found in the following location: ‘C:SOLIDWORKS Data’.
Is toolbox included in SOLIDWORKS standard?
SOLIDWORKS® Toolbox includes a library of standard parts that is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS. Select your standard and the type of part you want to insert, then drag the component into your assembly.
How do I create a toolbox in Solidworks?
To create a part from a Toolbox component:
- In the Design Library task pane, under Toolbox , expand the standard, category, and type of the component. …
- Right-click the component and click Create Part.
- In the PropertyManager, under Properties, specify property values. …
- Click .
How do I create a toolbox Library in Solidworks?
To create a new Toolbox standard from a new folder:
- On the Customize Hardware page, right-click a folder in the Toolbox Standards tree and click New Folder. The new folder appears in the left pane at the bottom of the list.
- Double-click New Folder to rename it.
- Add content to the folder:
How do I upgrade my solidworks toolbox?
To manually upgrade Toolbox:
Browse to SOLIDWORKS 2020 installation folder, typically “C:Program FilesSOLIDWORKS CorpSOLIDWORKS“, and then to “Toolboxdata utilities” right click on “UpdateBrowserDatabase.exe” and select “Run as administrator”. To begin the upgrade, click the “Update” button.
What is Solidworks Toolbox library?
SOLIDWORKS Toolbox is a time-saving library of Smart Parts and Supplier Standard Components, fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS. … Only Toolbox allows you to take advantage of SOLIDWORKS Smart Part Technology, a unique capability that automates assembly tasks.
What is Toolbox in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Toolbox is a library of fasteners and supplier standard components, fully integrated into SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium. It provides easy access to your frequently used parts and the ability to customize to your companies standards.
How do you add a bolt in Solidworks?
Smart Fasteners are added based on the Files options in the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox – User Settings dialog box. You can add fasteners to an assembly as a configuration of an existing part or as a copy of an existing part.
Smart Fasteners Overview
- Click Tools > Add-ins.
- Select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library.
- Click OK.
How do you edit gear in Solidworks?
To edit Toolbox components from the Configure Component PropertyManager:
- In the FeatureManager design tree, Shift + select the configurations to modify.
- Right-click and click Edit Toolbox component. …
- Modify component properties. …
- Click .
How do I add a part to my toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
To add a part to the Toolbox library. from the Customize Toolbox page of Toolbox Settings, right-click a folder, and click Add File. Search ‘Adding Content to the Toolbox Library’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I make a toolbox?
Creating a toolbox
- In the Catalog window, navigate to the folder or geodatabase where you want the toolbox to be created.
- Right-click the folder or geodatabase and click New > Toolbox. The default name of the toolbox (Toolbox. tbx or Toolbox) will be highlighted, and you can enter the name for your toolbox.
How do I add components to my toolbox?
Right-click anywhere on the toolbox and select “Choose Items… ” to open the Choose Toolbox Items dialog box. Scroll through the list, and select the check boxes corresponding to the Ultimate UI for Windows Forms controls and components that you want to add to the toolbox. Click OK.