In Civil 3D → Toolspace → Prospector Tab → Expand Point Groups by clicking on the plus sign (+). Right click on the point group you would like to raise or lower. Click Edit Points.
How do I change the elevation in Autocad?
Use the CHANGE command:
- Type in the CHANGE command.
- Type ALL to select all objects and then Enter.
- Type P for Properties.
- Type E for Elevation.
- Type 0 and then a final Enter to end the command.
How do you edit points in Civil 3D?
Select a point in the drawing, right-click Properties. On the Design tab expand the Autodesk Civil 3D section to display the point properties for Display, Information, Coordinate, and Labeling. To change a property, click in the cell and enter a new value or select a value from the list.
How do you change the Z axis in AutoCAD?
To Change the Orientation of the Z Axis of the UCS
- Right-click the UCS icon, and click Z Axis.
- Specify a point for the new origin (0,0,0).
- Specify a point that lies on the positive Z axis.
How do you rename COGO points?
if you use the Rename Geometry command, it will add all new points in sequence. However, you can use the Geometry > Cogo Points > Edit Multiple and enter a group of numbers to rename, then move to the next sequential group and rename them until you get through the cogo buffer.
How do you renumber points in Civil 3D?
To Renumber Points
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, click the Points collection to display the Points list view.
- In the list view, select the desired points. …
- Right-click and click Renumber.
- Enter the value to be added to the point number of the selected points.
How do I change the datum in Civil 3D?
To Define a Datum
- Click Map Setup tab Coordinate System panel Create Create Datum Definition. …
- On the Specify Datum page of the wizard, select Create A New Datum or Create A New Datum From An Existing Datum and click Next . …
- On the Create/Modify Datum page, enter a unique code in the Code box. …
- Enter a description.
How do you change axis in AutoCAD?
Right-click the UCS icon, and click Rotate Axis. Click X, Y, or Z. As you drag the cursor, the UCS rotates in the positive direction around the specified axis. You can also specify a rotation angle.
How do I get rid of Z axis in AutoCAD?
Easy… Making sure you’re in your top down view and select everything in your drawing (Ctrl+A). With everything selected use the command “FLATTEN”. This will Flatten your drawing removing any Z axis values.
How do I change planes in AutoCAD 3D?
To Change to a View of the XY Plane
- Click View menu 3D Views Plan View.
- Select one of the following options: Current (for the current UCS) World (for the WCS) Named (for a saved UCS) Note: PLAN changes the viewing direction; it does not change the current UCS.