Right-click a feature in the browser or graphics window and choose Show Dimensions. Right-click a sketch in the browser and toggle on Dimension Visibility. Select View Tab, Visibility panel, Object Visibility, and select or deselect the Sketch Dimensions check box to show or hide all sketch dimensions.
How do we display feature model dimensions in the drawing mode in Inventor?
Use the Retrieve command to display model feature and sketch dimensions and tolerances on a drawing view. In orthographic views, only those dimensions that are on a plane parallel to the view are displayed. In isometric views, all dimensions are available for selection.
How do I automatically add dimensions in Inventor?
To Apply 2D Sketch Dimensions Automatically
- In a sketch, click Sketch tab Constrain panel Automatic Dimensions and Constraints . …
- (Optional) In the Auto Dimension dialog box, deselect either of the following: …
- In the graphics window, select the geometry you want to automatically constrain and dimension.
How do I restore dimensions in Inventor?
Automatically retrieve dimensions when you create views
- Click File Options to access the Application Options dialog box.
- On the Drawing tab, locate the Retrieve all model dimensions on view placement option. Select the check box to retrieve model dimensions automatically when you place views.
How do you hide dimensions in Autodesk Inventor?
To Temporarily Hide Reference Dimensions on Inventor Link Drawing Views
- In the browser, right-click the view you want to hide the dimensions of. A menu is displayed.
- Click Dimensions Hide Reference Dimensions. All reference dimensions are hidden.
How do I make dimension text bigger in Inventor?
Go to Application Options > General. Set a larger value for Annotation Scale. The dimensions and texts will display larger than before.
How do you show metric and imperial dimensions in Inventor?
Open a drawing. Click Manage tab Styles and Standards panel Styles Editor . Expand the Dimension styles list and click the dimension style to edit. On Alternate Units tab, specify the setting for alternate units: Specify the measurement units, dimension formatting, and display.
How do you change dimension in 3d in Inventor?
Edit model dimensions from a drawing
- Select the dimension to change.
- Right-click, and then select Edit Model Dimension from the menu.
- Enter the new dimension in the edit box.
- To change the dimension tolerances, right-click in the edit box, and then select Tolerances.
How do you unhide dimensions in AutoCAD?
To Redisplay Hidden Dimensions on Inventor Link Drawing Views (AutoCAD Mechanical)
- In the browser, right-click the view you want to redisplay the dimensions of. A menu is displayed.
- Click Dimensions Unhide All. All hidden dimensions are displayed.
How do you hide dimension lines in AutoCAD?
How to hide dimensions in Autocad?
- Right-click the dimension on the drawing sheet.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- The dimension value is represented by > in the Edit Dimension dialog box.
- Click on the Hide Dimension Value check box and enter the dimension of the string to be displayed.