How do you archive markups on BIM 360?
- Open a 2D document or 3D model.
- In the viewer, click the markup you want to archive to display the quick access toolbar.
- From the quick access toolbar, select . …
- When prompted to confirm your choice, click Archive.
How do I delete issues on BIM 360?
Issues that are created in BIM 360 projects cannot be deleted, they can only be voided:
- Open the Issue in the BIM 360 web interface.
- Change the status to “Void”.
- Select the status and assignee.
- Press “Set to void”.
How do I remove models from BIM 360?
To delete a model with BIM 360 Docs
- From the folders tab, select the model you want to delete.
- Click the drop-down menu to the right.
- Click Delete.
How do you delete a transmittal in BIM 360?
The Transmittal is a formal means of sending project drawings, models, and other documents to another project member. This means a Transmittal is immutable data in BIM 360 Document Management and cannot be deleted or edited.
How do I delete issues in BIM track?
- Click Archived Issues in the PROJECT MENU.
- Select the issue(s) you wish to delete by clicking the check box to the left of the issue number.
- In the top right corner, you’ll see the Delete Permanently button appear. …
- When the DELETE CONFIRMATION dialog box appears, Type DELETE (in all caps).
How do I delete a model in Revit?
Navigate to the Project, and select the down-chevron for the model, and select Delete.
- Deleting a model on the A360 layer can only be performed in Revit. …
- Select the Project:
- Browse to the model, click the Actions button, and select Delete.
- You’ll get a confirmation dialog:
- And finally, a notice that it’s deleted.
Can I rename a file in BIM 360?
Rename a file or folder
Hover over the file or folder you want to rename. Click the drop-down button > Rename. In the now editable name field, enter a new name and click away from the row.
How do you make a transmittal in BIM 360?
Create a Transmittal
- In Document Management, switch to the Folders tab.
- Navigate to the folder you want to use to create the transmittal. …
- Select the checkbox for the folder or document(s) within the folder and click Create transmittal. …
- In the Create transmittal dialog box, enter a title for the transmittal.