Where are fill patterns in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Fill Patterns). In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model. Click (New fill pattern). The New Pattern dialog displays.
How do you create a pattern family in Revit?
Create a Pattern Component Family
- Start a new family from the Generic Model Pattern Based family template. …
- Select the tile pattern grid in the drawing area.
- In the Type Selector, select the pattern grid closest to the shape and layout of your design. …
- You can now modify the tile geometry.
How do I add a hatch pattern to Revit?
I want to quickly load an AutoCAD hatch pattern in Revit to use as a filled region.
- Open AutoCAD then draw a rectangle. Create the desired Hatch pattern in the rectangle with the hatch command, then save the drawing.
- Import the drawing into Revit. …
- The hatch pattern will now appear in the Revit fill patterns list.
How do you create a custom fill pattern?
Create a Custom Fill Pattern
- Create a custom pattern in a pattern (PAT) file. …
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
- Click (New fill pattern). …
- For Type, select Custom.
- Click Browse.