How do I change view to top view in AutoCAD?
In the View Manager, expand View Lists as needed, and click the view name you want to change. In the Properties panel, click the property that you want to change. Specify the new property value by entering a new value or by selecting from a list of values, and click OK.
How do I change panel view in AutoCAD?
Save and Set a Workspace Current
- In AutoCAD, on the ribbon, click View tab > Palettes panel > Tool Palettes. …
- Reposition the Tool Palettes window on-screen based on your preference of location.
- In AutoCAD, on the status bar, click Workspace Switching. …
- On the menu, choose Save Current As.
How do I get the side view in AutoCAD?
To Create a Side View for a Shaft (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- In the Shaft Generator dialog box, select the Side View option.
- In the Side View dialog box specify, whether the side view is to be generated from the left or the right of the shaft.
- Specify the insertion point.
How do I edit a view in AutoCAD?
You can make changes to the viewport, the clipping boundary, or both.
Redefine a layout viewport boundary
- Click a layout tab.
- Click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Clip. …
- Select either an existing object to designate as the new viewport boundary, or specify the points of a new boundary. …
- Click OK.
How do I change AutoCAD 2021 to classic view?
To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar. To hide the ribbon, click Tools menu > Palettes > Ribbon.
FAQ: Where is the AutoCAD Classic workspace?
- Click Tools menu > Workspaces > Save Current As.
- In the Save Workspace dialog box, in the Name box, type AutoCAD Classic.
- Click Save.
How do I change AutoCAD 2020 to classic view?
Creating Classic View in AutoCAD 2020
- Once AutoCAD is open, type “-TOOLBAR” in the command bar.
- Then type “STANDARD” and hit Enter on the keyboard, (if you have any custom toolbars created by your company or a 3rd party, you can load these in here at this time).
- Type “Show” and hit Enter on the keyboard again.
How do I change the interface in AutoCAD?
Set a Workspace Current
- Click Manage tab Customization panel User Interface. Find.
- In the Customize tab, Customizations In
pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the Workspaces node to expand it.
- Right-click the workspace you want to set current. Click Set Current.
- Click Apply.