Save up to 100% on monthly electric bills
- Insulsteel’s insulation of R-40 to R-58 is equivalent to fiberglass insulation at R-19 reduces energy demand
- EcoShell™ Free Energy Living® systems produce needed energy
- Federal & state tax credits lower total system cost
IMPROVED INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Enjoy consistent humidity & temperature all year long
- Protects from allergens, mold, moisture, pests & other pollutants
- Amerisips Insulsteel™ panels contain no VOC’s or harmful chemicals
- Reduces indoor humidity & consistent indoor temperatures and healthier air
Homes built to your budget
- Homes of all sizes built with the same precision technologies
- Amerisips Homes are designed to fit each client’s budget ($400,000 to $2.5 million)
- Utilize Amerisips Homes Client Investment Planner for each homebuyer
SUPERIOR BUILT STRUCTURE
Protects against high winds & deterioration
- Insulsteel™ panels can protect homes up to 200 mph winds
- Precision manufactured to create airtight, superior insulated home
- Solid core insulated panels greatly reduces noise for a quieter home
- Integrated steel structure lasts longer & protects against termites and mold
CUSTOM DESIGN & BUILD PROCESS
Your home designed your way
- EcoShell technology allows for your own design
- Insulsteel™ panels reduce cost and time to build
- Quality products used in every home design
- Designed to meet your budget
Amerisips Homes, is recognized as a national member of the prestigious Top 1% of US Builders” by the US Department of Energy. Download case study from DOE website.
The Amerisips® EcoShell incorporate advanced building science technologies to design, manufacture and build high performance Micro to Luxury style homes for client budgets ranging from $400,000 to $2.5 million.
Amerisips® provides clients incomparable energy savings, EPA certified indoor Air Quality and reduced time to design and build, compared to the lower quality stick built and MLS resale homes.
>> Check out our awards and certifications (opens a new window so you don’t lose your spot)
If you have your own custom home design or like one of our model designs, email or call us and we’ll provide you the pricing structure.
Not ready to build anytime soon, but interested in our homes? Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive relevant, educational information.