Indoor Air Quality Certified by the EPA
- EPA studies show that air pollution levels inside the average home are often two to five times higher than outdoor levels.
- Every Amerisips home has certified indoor air quality – protecting from moisture and mold, pests, combustion gases, and other air pollutants.
- Certified indoor air is healthier for everyone, especially for people with asthma, allergies, COPD and chemical sensitivities.
No VOC’s, Off-Gassing, or Formaldehydes
- Amerisips panels do not contain any VOCs (volatile organic compounds) or other harmful chemicals.
- Materials used to make Insulsteel panels (expanded polystyrene, galvanized steel, and adhesive) meet some of the most stringent standards for indoor air quality.
- Amerisips uses low-toxic building materials and finishes such as low-VOC paint and low-toxic sealants, caulk, mortar, and adhesives.
- Carefully selected building materials limit the potential for mold growth and are formaldehyde-free.
Quieter Living Environment
- Studies have shown that a quieter home is a healthier place to be.
- Because Amerisips solid core panels are highly insulated, outside noise is greatly reduced.
- Amerisips homes are significantly quieter than traditionally built structures.