Amerisips “EcoShell” Home Design Profile
726 Sunny Boy Ln, Johns Island, S.C.
- The Amerisips EcoShell’s structural insulated panels were built to withstand up to 200 MPH winds.
- The Solar photovoltaic system is designed to yield annual electric cost estimated at $1200/year… the system was not damaged.
- Solar Lithium Ion batteries provide 200 AMPS of standby power “off the grid” during emergencies.
- Solar thermal water heating provides a sustainable domestic hot water system at no utility cost.
- The home is also designed with a “rain water” cistern to reduce annual water consumption and sewer usage to minimum costs.
- Hurricane impact glass windows protect the home from severe water and airborne object damage.
- Two hour rated firewalls and roof protects the home from fire.
- EPA Indoor airPLUS air quality certification provides ‘clean air’ for homeowners.
- USGBC’s LEED Platinum Certification insures the building is built to he highest quality standards.
- US DOE ‘Zero Energy Ready Home Certification’ assures the home design and construction meets the requirements of the DOE’s “Top 1% of of US Builders.”
Learn more about building your new home with EcoShell structural insulated panels and all the benefits. Provide your information below or contact us at (843) 352-2370.