Steel Insulated Panels Cut Energy Bills by 50%
- Steel insulated panels are airtight, well-insulated up to R-58.
- Steel insulated panels are 2 to 3 times stronger than using ‘stick-built’ materials.
- Panels are precision manufactured for rapid assembly – ‘dried-in’ in just days.
- Can be built to withstand up to 200 mph winds.
Energy Recovery Ventilator & UV Filtration
- Whole house ventilation system that reduces energy costs by cutting heating and cooling loads.
- Helps manage continuous supply of fresh air while dehumidifying incoming air, reducing the possibility for mold growth.
- Removes contaminants, which cause mold, mildew or poor air quality.
- In-duct UV filtration system filters out contaminants and allergens such as dust and bacteria.
- Saves energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
Unico iSeries Outdoor Inverter Unit
- Inverter Technology: Inverter Technology refers to the ability of the unit to modulate the power from 10% to 130% of the nominal value.
- High SEER Ratings: Because of the inverter technology, the iSeries units will be rated by AHRI up to 18-20 SEER.
- Either Single Split or Multi-split: You can connect one indoor unit to one outdoor unit, or several indoor units to one outdoor unit.
- Quiet Operation: The outdoor units run at a sound level of just 40dB, which is no louder than the sound your refrigerator makes while running.
Free Energy from the Sun
- Advanced, low cost solar system harvests free energy from the sun.
- Low profile solar panels integrated into the roof structure and design.
- System can generate most or all of the electricity your home uses during the day.
- If you don’t use all the electricity your roof makes, the excess power flows back through your meter into the power grid.
- Federal and State rebates pay for more than 50% of your total system costs.