Free Energy Living®
Free Energy Living is defined as harvesting renewable energy from the sun and other natural resources, and recycling energy from our high performance mechanical systems that manage the interior environment of your home. Amerisips Homes designs and builds custom homes achieving Free Energy Living in 4 easy steps:
Steel Insulated Panels Cut Energy Bills by 50%
- Steel insulated panels are airtight, well-insulated up to R-58.
- Steel insulated panels are 2 to 3 times stronger than using ‘stick-built’ materials.
- Panels are precision manufactured for rapid assembly – ‘dried-in’ in just days.
- Can be built to withstand up to 200 mph winds.
Energy Recovery Ventilator & UV Filtration
- Whole house ventilation system that reduces energy costs by cutting heating and cooling loads.
- Helps manage continuous supply of fresh air while dehumidifying incoming air, reducing the possibility for mold growth.
- Removes contaminants, which cause mold, mildew or poor air quality.
- In-duct UV filtration system filters out contaminants and allergens such as dust and bacteria.
- Saves energy in the winter by recovering heat from exhaust air.
Unico iSeries Outdoor Inverter Unit
- Inverter Technology: Inverter Technology refers to the ability of the unit to modulate the power from 10% to 130% of the nominal value.
- High SEER Ratings: Because of the inverter technology, the iSeries units will be rated by AHRI up to 18-20 SEER.
- Either Single Split or Multi-split: You can connect one indoor unit to one outdoor unit, or several indoor units to one outdoor unit.
- Quiet Operation: The outdoor units run at a sound level of just 40dB, which is no louder than the sound your refrigerator makes while running.
Free Energy from the Sun
- Advanced, low cost solar system harvests free energy from the sun.
- Low profile solar panels integrated into the roof structure and design.
- System can generate most or all of the electricity your home uses during the day.
- If you don’t use all the electricity your roof makes, the excess power flows back through your meter into the power grid.
- Federal and State rebates pay for more than 50% of your total system costs.
Get Pricing Information
If you have your own custom home design or like one of our model designs, email or call us and we’ll provide you the pricing structure. Get in Touch
Not ready to build anytime soon, but interested in our homes? Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive relevant, educational information. Get the Newsletter