Amerisips Homes is one of the few home builders that can state that their homes attain the EPA airPLUS qualification for clean indoor air.
Indoor airPLUS builds on the foundation of EPA’s ENERGY STAR requirements for new homes and provides additional construction specifications to provide comprehensive indoor air quality protections in new homes.
Construction specifications include the careful selection and installation of moisture control systems; heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems; combustion-venting systems; radon resistant construction; and low-emitting building materials.
Amerisips Homes construction quality and LEED Certification play a huge part in constructing a home that is superior in every sense.
As a homeowner, you can enhance the purity of the air your family breathes by choosing indoor house plants that work for you, as well as beatify your home. Not only do these plants absorb pollutants, they also scrub harmful gases out of the air and help fight pollution.
Choose from plants such as :
- Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
- Boston fern (Nephrolepsis exaltata bostoniensis)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Areca Palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens)
- Golden Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)
- Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonema modestum)
- Snake Plant (Sansevieria trifasciata)
- Marginata (Dracaena marginata)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
And breathe easy!